Employee ID Badges
Employee Identification Badges
This section does NOT apply to Guest Teachers, Substitutes, Vendors, Charter School Employees, or First/Second year Interns.
The first badge issued to new hires is part of the onboarding process and will be sent to school upon receipt.
Existing employees can request a replacement badge by visiting TalentEd
Photograph guidelines are listed below. Rejected photos will cause a delay in receiving your new or replacement badge.
- Photos must be in color (no black and white photos or photos with filters).
- Plain background (not in a vehicle).
- Close-up of face (similar to a DL or passport photo – bottom of photo should not be below shoulder level). Photo must have been taken within the last 6 months.
- Head facing directly into camera (no profile/side view poses). Face cannot be partially cut off.
- No sunglasses, hats, or items covering the face, except for prescription glasses that are worn regularly.
- Photos may be taken with a smartphone, digital camera, or webcam.
If you have difficulty uploading a photo, please call 813.794.2521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.