Applicants must be approved as candidates in Pasco County Schools to be considered for assistant principal vacancies.
Internal Candidate Selection Process - Required documentation:
All required documentation must be submitted before the job ad closes to be considered during the application window.
|Session||Application Window Starts||Application Window Ends||Face-to-Face Simulations|
|Fall||September 11, 2019||September 18, 2019||October 2, October 3, 2019: 4-8 PM|
|Winter||February 12, 2020||February 19, 2020||March 4, March 5, 2020: 4-8 PM|
· Effective K-12 teaching experience (a rating of effective or higher on the two most recent annual performance evaluations)
· Certificate in Educational Leadership
· Complete the application in TalentEd and include the following required documentation:
· Participate in face-to-face simulations during scheduled times
· Upon completion of phase 2, Assistant Principal eligibility will be determined, and applicants will be notified of their status
*Applicants may not apply to the eligibility process during consecutive application windows. At least one application window must pass before an applicant can reapply.