Aspiring Assistant Principal
Professional development opportunities designed to enhance the knowledge and skills necessary for an assistant principal position with a focus on leading school initiatives.
Winter Application Window: February 12, 2020 to February 19, 2020.
- LEAD/ Aspiring Leaders Course
- Differentiated professional development targeting leadership development
- 6 evening sessions held throughout the year
- In-service credit available upon completion of course
- Leadership Project
- Develop and lead a school- wide change project
- Receive coaching and support on personal leadership growth
- Administrative Internship
- One year assignment as an administrative intern
- Hands on training, coaching, and support as an aspiring assistant principal
- Upon completion of program requirements, participants are eligible for assistant principal positions
- Application window for 2020-21 Administrative Internship is February 12, 2020 to February 19, 2020.
- Please submit completed Application Form and Principal Recommendation Form and your current resume to Arti Lele at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:30 PM on Wednesday February 19, 2020.