Aspiring Assistant Principal
Professional development opportunities designed to enhance the knowledge and skills necessary for an assistant principal position with a focus on leading school initiatives.
- LEAD/ Aspiring Leaders Course
- Differentiated professional development targeting leadership development
- 6 evening sessions held throughout the year
- In-service credit available upon completion of course
- Administrative Internship
- One year assignment as an administrative intern
- Hands on training, coaching, and support as an aspiring assistant principal
- Upon completion of program requirements, participants are eligible for assistant principal positions
- Assistant Principal Preparing Program - Coming Soon!
- Level 1 Educational Leadership Certification - Coming Soon!
- University Educational Leadership Cohorts
- Leadership Development Focus Courses - Coming Soon!
- Internal Eligibility Process
- External Eligibility Process