Application and Interview Information
Complete the online application for the 2024-2025 school year.
If you have previously submitted an application online or are a returning parent, even if in the previous school year, please do not submit another application. Instead, send an email to email@example.com
with your child's name, date of birth, and requesting school.
If the applying child is 4 years of age on or before 9/1/24 then you must apply for your child's VPK certificate. If you do not have a VPK Certificate, click the button below.
If you have already received the VPK certificate then please upload it in the next step with your other documents. If you need assistance with this step, our staff can help you during the interview.
View, gather, and upload the required documents that apply to your family to support the interview part of the application process.
Thank you for your interest in the Head Start/Early Head Start Programs.
Program staff will review and verify all of the documents received for the application process.
Program staff have been reaching out to families since January. Please check your junk/spam email box.
Things to know about the next steps of the application process:
- Head Start/Early Head Start programs are not first come, first served.
- Program staff will reach out to families to schedule in-person interviews by phone, text, and email.
- Interview priority is based on the age of the applicant(s) within each program and identified family needs.
- Additionally, interviews will be prioritized based on:
- Families receiving SNAP (food stamps), SSI, TANF, or Relative Caregiver Allowance
- Families who are applying for a foster child or applying child are living with a non-parent guardian.
- Families who have recently lost housing or are in a temporary living situation.
- After the interview is completed and all documents verified, families are notified via email from SchoolMessage@childplus.net.