Curriculum & Instruction
Thank you for visiting the Curriculum, Assessment & Instruction team page. Our team manages the following:
District Curriculum & Instruction Support
- Curriculum Planning & Learning Network
- District EOC, Quarterly Checks, Comprehension Check Collaboration
- Professional Learning for teachers in core content areas and collaboration for all PD stakeholder groups
- Instructional Materials and Adoption Processes
- EMC, Starkey, Crossbar Ranch, Peace Camp
School Curriculum & Instruction
Secondary Course Progressions* Coming Soon!
- English Language Arts
- Middle School Fine Arts
- High School Fine Arts
- Physical Education and Health
- Social Studies
- World Languages
*Offerings may vary by school
Required Instruction Report
The Florida Department of Education requires certain annual reporting and planning from school districts on components of section 1003.42(2), Florida Statutes. This portal is provided as a convenience for districts to report to the department per 6A-1.094124 , Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.), Required Instruction Reporting; 6A-1.094121, F.A.C., Mental and Emotional Health Education; 6A-1.094122, F.A.C., Substance Use and Abuse Health Education; and 6A-1.094123, F.A.C., Child Trafficking Prevention Education.
Click here for Pasco County’s Required Instruction Report for 2019-2020 School Year.