Leading and Learning
Transcript Transfer Information

For those transferring to Pasco County School District from another district:

Contact the Professional Development department of your previous district and request they send your transfer record and transcripts to TranscriptTransferRequest@pasco.k12.fl.us

Once we receive your records, we will process the paperwork and input your points into myPGS.  As soon as those points are entered in myPGS, you will see them appear on your transcript.


For those transferring out of Pasco County School District to another district:

Please complete this form to request your professional development points to be transferred out of Pasco County School District to another district. Please note that this request could take up to four to six weeks.


Once we receive that information, we will complete a transfer record and send that along with your transcript to the contact we have on file for the requested district.  If you have additional questions, please email TranscriptTransferRequest@pasco.k12.fl.us

Contact Us!