Registration for classes for the Spring term opens the week of October 29, 2019 for all Collegiate High School (CHS) students. In order to register, you must complete the CHS student performance contract located below with your high school counselor and contact the student affairs department at any of the five PHSC campus locations and make an appointment to see an academic advisor. Registration for Collegiate High School can only be done through an academic advisor with a completed student performance contract.
• is designed to allow students to earn an AA/AS Degree or a Cape Certification while also earning their Standard High School Diploma;
• provides students priority when enrolling in PHSC courses by allowing them to register at the same time as all other fee paying PHSC students;
• requires students to be full-time at PHSC and accepted students will not take any courses on the high school campus;
• allows accepted students to still be considered a student of their zoned high school and students are able to participate in their zoned school athletics, student activities and graduation ceremonies.
• be in 11th or 12th grade during the 19-20 school year*;
• have a cumulative unweighted 3.0 GPA;
• have college-ready PERT scores Reading (106), Writing (103) and Math (123)**;
• provide their own transportation;
• be willing to take all of their courses at a PHSC Campus.
*Students must be on track in graduation requirements based on their grade level to be eligible.
**If a student has already taken Intermediate Algebra through Dual Enrollment they have met this requirement without the need for a score of 123.