This post was published on 03/02/2020.
Although there are no known cases of Coronavirus in Pasco County, we know that parents and staff are concerned about the possibility of it spreading.
For more information, please visit the Florida Department of Health website at www.floridahealth.gov or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov.
We will continue working with the department of health on proactive measures to address contagious diseases and will provide additional information and resources related to Coronavirus when they are finalized.
Here are some quick tips to keep your family healthy and help prevent the spread of all viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep your kids away from others who are sick or keep them home if they are ill.
- Teach kids to cough and sneeze into their arm or elbow, not their hands.
- Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home.
- Avoid travel to highly infected areas.