This program was established to connect you with local businesses that have generously agreed to offer special discounts to Pasco County Schools employees.
To receive the discount or special offer from a participating business, simply show your employee ID badge.
As you take advantage of the discounts offered by these local businesses, please express your appreciation for their participation in the Educator Passport program. Also, if you learn of other businesses that would be interested in participating, please contact Debbie Hebert at 727-774-2717 or email her at email@example.com. Thank you very much and enjoy the savings!
To update your discount, please go to www.verizonwireless.com/discount and enter your work email address. An email will then be sent to that address with a link that says “Get Started” click there and then “Register Your Line” and enter the account information, make sure everything entered mirrors the account information. You will only need to enter the primary phone number only on Family Share plans.
If you would like to possibly order new service and do not have an existing account, you would also go to www.verizonwireless.com/discount and enter your email address. You will also receive an email back at that address and you would select “New to Verizon”. This will allow you to see all of the updated discounts available to you through your employer’s relationship with Verizon.
Visit the following link and enter your email address to view your options: http://www.att.com/governmentemployees. Employees can visit any local store and show proof of employment with an ID badge or pay stub to receive the discounts. Mention Fan number 6288533 to receive your 17% monthly discount and waived activation and upgrade fees. To find a store: [url=http://www.wireless.com/find-a-store. ]http://www.wireless.com/find-a-store. [/url]; To make an appointment at a store go to: www.att.com/storeappointment
If you are already an existing ATT customer, visit https://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/ for the discount or contact Aaron Banda 813-382-0529.
You are the educators that shape our future.
Teachers, administrators and staff get more savings and now with Sprint Perks YOUR JOB gets you more value. It’s our way of thanking you for everything you do.
Visit http://sprint.co/2CjaEe0 to get more info and find a store near you
If you are…
• A current Sprint Customer and need to have your discount added please visit [url=http://sprint.co/2CjaEe0 ]http://sprint.co/2CjaEe0 [/url]; and you can use your work email address to complete the validation.
• Interested in finding out more about becoming a Sprint Customer and taking advantage of these special offers you can either visit a local Sprint sprint.com/store locator or visit http://sprint.co/2CjaEe0 Mention this code for the Sprint Perks Program: “GDSFL_ZZZ” and either present a valid Employee ID Card or provide your PCS email domain.
T-Mobile offers school board employees a 15% discount on monthly service charges. To qualify for a discount, send the following information to T-Mobile.
1. Your name
2. T-Mobile phone number
3. A note that you are an employee of the “State of Florida” and that you are applying for a discount on your personal account.
4. Your work email address
5. Your personal email address
6. A copy of a recent pay stub or employee identification.
You can fax this information to 1-877-214-5937 or email it to
Within 24 hours you should receive an email to your personal email account to confirm your discount. The discount should show up on your next month’s bill.
If you have any questions you can call T-Mobile Customer Service at 800-937-8997 and say “Representative” for further assistance.