This post was published on 04/01/2022.
Pasco County Schools offers a free VPK program.
Children must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2022. Pasco County Schools offers a free VPK program. The program can be extended for the last 3 hours of the school day through a tuition fee of $100 a week.
The school year program runs from August 10, 2022 – May 26, 2023.
Step 1 - Apply for the VPK Certificate of Eligibility (Voucher)
To enroll, you must obtain your Certificate of Eligibility (Voucher) or confirmation number from the Pasco Hernando Early Learning Coalition website, or contact by phone at (727) 233-8291.
Step 2 - Apply for your Pasco County Schools VPK Seat
- Once you have obtained your voucher, you can complete the VPK Portal
- The Portal will go live on April 11, 2022 (8:00 am)
- You will be asked to submit school preferences
- You will receive notification of an assignment for VPK based on seat availability
- Confirm your seat by completing registration at the school you are assigned to for VPK
Please bring the following documents to the school site when registering:
- Birth Certificate
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (DH Form 680)
- Florida Physical
- Proof of Residency (two forms of documentation required)
- Certificate of Eligibility Voucher or confirmation number
Pasco County Schools VPK Sites for the 2022-2023 School Year
*Is a site that is VPK only.
**Is a site that is VPK Inclusion. This site will have students with special needs.
- Bexley Elementary**
- Centennial Elementary**
- Chester W. Taylor Elementary**
- Connerton Elementary**
- Denham Oaks Elementary **
- Double Branch Elementary**
- Gulf Highlands Elementary**
- Gulf Trace Elementary**
- Hudson Primary Academy**
- James M. Marlowe Elementary**
- Lake Myrtle Elementary**
- Longleaf Elementary **
- Mittye P. Locke Elementary**
- Oakstead Elementary**
- Odessa Elementary**
- Quail Hollow Elementary**
- Seven Springs Elementary**
- Seven Oaks Elementary**
- Schrader Elementary**
- Trinity Elementary*
- Veterans Elementary*
- Watergrass Elementary**
For more information, please contact the Pasco County Schools VPK office at (813) 794- 2672.