Things you need to know before you apply:
1. This is a paid part time job with the Pasco County School District for currently enrolled high school Sophomores or Juniors.
2. The hours of a BCE Student vary at each school due to varing school schedules. Please consult with your worksite to determine your work hours.
How to apply to become a BCE Student:
1. Complete the BCE Student application: https://pasco.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=7932
2. Email the worksite/school(s) of your choice of your interest in applying for a BCE Student position for the 2020/2021 school year. Your message should include that you have completed the district BCE Student application and include a copy of your resume!
http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/schools (list of all schools in Pasco County School District)
The workplace/school will call you directly to set up an interview.
3. Once you are hired as a BCE Student, the following requirements must be met:
To sign up for BCE/OJT and/or Business Course:
1. If your home school offers the business course and/or the BCE/OJT course – see your school counselor to add to your schedule.
Remember, you are required to have 1 BCE/OJT placeholder on your schedule. You have the option to have more, just remember the following:
1. Register with Pasco eSchool – to register for this class, click here!
Thank you for your interest in the BCE Student program and good luck!