Thank you for visiting the Instructional Coaching page. Below you can find important information about our coaching pool process and coaching roles and responsibilities.
Instructional Coaching: Learning Design and Content
Coaching Roles and Responsibilities
Prerequisites for Pasco County Coaching Candidate List Process:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited College/University
- 5 years teaching experience, with evidence of leadership experience
- Must have 3 out of 5 years of teaching in the content/level applying for
- ITC ELA and LDC (elementary only) must be Reading Endorsed by end of 2021
- Current Florida Teaching License
- 3 References – one MUST be from a current Supervisor
Coaching Approved Candidates’ List Application Window: May 25 - June 03, 2020.
Interviews: June 10, 2020.
Fall Application and Interviews: End of September/Early October.