Pasco County Schools has implemented a monthly, two-hour-early release time to allow for staff to engage in professional development aligned with student needs and district and school priorities.
- For students - increase in effective instruction and decrease in learning disruption on substitute days.
- For staff - increased opportunity to learn and grow built in to the work schedule.
- For stakeholders - predictable schedule, fewer substitutes, higher quality, and more engaged staff.
Early release days will take place on the second Wednesday of each month with the exception of August, January, and May.
- October 9, 2019
- November 13, 2019
- December 11, 2019
- January 15, 2020
- February 12, 2020
- March 11, 2020
- April 8, 2020
- Early Release FAQs for Families
- After School Enrichment Programs Early Release Information