Adult Education programs provide educational opportunities for individuals wishing to learn reading, writing and mathematics, or for individuals wishing to remediate basic skills in preparation for earning a General Education Development (GED®) diploma.
Did You Know?
- More than 90% of all United States employers consider those who earned their GED diploma the same as traditional graduates with regard to hiring, salary, and opportunity for advancement.
- More than 8.5 million people over the age of 25 have a GED.
- Those who have a high school diploma or GED credential notice a 35% increase in median annual earnings over those who do not graduate.
- Our program is designed to help individuals learn at their own pace.
- A high school-level education improves your chances of getting hired and increases your earning potential.