School Choice Information
The 3rd Annual Pasco Pathways Innovative Program and School Choice Expo
11/16- West Side of Pasco County
11/19- East Side of Pasco County
For more information please click here.
Note: Internet Explorer users may experience issues when attempting to access this application.
Important information to be considered when requesting school choice:
- Controlled Open Enrollment Plan
- Transportation is not provided to students on school choice
- HUB transportation may be provided for magnet programs and schools. Please see the Pasco Pathways Innovative Programs and School Choice Catalog https://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/school_choice_catalog/catalog for additional details
- Students subject to a current expulsion or suspension are not eligible for school choice
- Approval to attend a school of choice can be rescinded due to poor attendance, grades or behavior or if a student withdraws from a program (such as IB) upon which the approval was based
- All Pasco County schools are monitored for class size availability. Not all grade levels are available at the schools listed on the application
- A student must be entering kindergarten and be five (5) years old on or before September 1 of the current school year to be eligible for School Choice reassignment
- Parents wishing to enroll in a county other than Pasco County must contact that county for their enrollment procedures
- District consideration of Choice applications and hardship requests includes without limitation a review of the District’s Open Enrollment plan, applicable State and Federal law, and School Board Policy