LEAD for Aspiring Coaches
This 6-session course is designed for those that want to learn more about coaching around instructional excellence and the leadership skills required of a coach. Learn more about instructional coaching in Pasco, cultural leadership, intentional decision-making, growth mindset and effective coaching characteristics.
Course learning objectives:
- creating and maintaining a coaching climate that is welcoming, open, and hospitable for everyone dedicated to the work of the students.
- cultivate leadership competencies to inspire, motivate, and encourage people to push, learn, and continuously grow.
- applying strategic thinking and current research to inform coaching practices.
- demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence that allow for relational leadership, honest feedback, and genuine trust.
- reflecting on core beliefs and mindsets that enable and empower other adults to learn and grow.
- implementing a vision for coaching success within the school that builds the capacity of adults.
This course is for teachers that want to transition to a coaching position.
- LEAD for Teacher Leaders
- Clinical Educator Training preferred (Principal recommendation required for Clinical Educator Training)
Jeremy Blair, Program Coordinator- Instructional Coaching
Vaughnette Chandler, Sr. Supervisor for Leadership Development and School Supports