This post was published on 01/05/2021.
Leer la versión en español
We are excited to begin the 2nd semester of the 2020-2021 school year! Although we have been faced with many unprecedented challenges, we remain committed to providing a world class education for all students. Whether you are attending school in-person or through a virtual platform, below are some reminders for your student as we get started on January 6, 2021.
- All students begin January 6, 2021.
- Check your parent and student portal. If you have not created your parent portal account, follow this link for instructions.
- Is the contact information in the portal correct? Do we have the correct phone number, email, and mailing address on file for you? If not, this is an opportunity to update your information through your parent portal account. Click on Forms Summary and find the emergency card link to make any necessary changes.
- Attendance is key to student success. Follow this link for information related to student success and achievement. Whether your student is attending virtual or in-person, attendance is taken and is a priority for Pasco County Schools.
- Read the Spring 20-21 Education Plan for additional information related to the health and safety of your student.
- For your reference, the Student Self Screener is linked for you to review prior to your return on January 6.
- If you need help with login, devices, meals, health and mental health, or anything else, please reach out by texting (813) 320-3004 or through email at Let's Talk. Someone will connect with you as quickly as possible.
Finally, our goal is to connect with all Pasco County children to ensure everyone receives access to a quality education. If you know of a student and/or family that needs support, please provide to them the above information.
Welcome back to the 2nd semester of the 2020-2021 school year!