SSPS:Emotional Behavioral Disabilities Eligibility
A student with an emotional/behavioral disability (EBD) has persistent and consistent emotional or behavioral responses that adversely affect performance in the educational environment that cannot be attributed to age, culture, gender, or ethnicity.
- Is not sufficiently responsive to implemented evidence-based interventions-condition persists with accommodations to the educational environment and with individualized interventions, implemented with fidelity
- Must be present for a minimum of six (6) months duration
- More than a temporary response to stressors in the environment
- Must be exhibited in two (2) or more settings, including but not limited to, school, educational environment, transition to and/or from school, or home/community settings.
- At least one (1) setting must include school.