Welcome to the Pasco Public Knowledgebase
Welcome! The purpose of this site is to serve as an easy-to-use resource for information on District procedures, processes and rules. As a government organization in the state of Florida, we operate “in the sunshine”. To that end, we want to share as much as we possibly can with our employees and stakeholders. Our intent is to save both time and money by converting the majority of the District’s manuals to wiki form.
A wiki offers major benefits in terms of cost savings, time savings, and also in terms of improvement to the quality of information available to our employees and community.
Currently, this newest version of our District wiki includes major divisions for the following departments:
- Career and Technical Education
- Early Childhood Programs
- Employee Benefits Home
- Exceptional Student Education
- Finance Services
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Human Resources
- Instructional Media & Technology Services
- Internal Audit
- Leadership Development
More will be added in the near future. In fact, the wiki is constantly changing! We recommend you check back often for the latest information.
If you need assistance using the wiki, please contact your department liaison. You may also consult the Mediawiki User's Guide or take a look at the links below.
- A cute video to help you understand the general concept of wikis
- A Basic How-To for various parts of the Wiki
- How to correctly insert images into your articles
- Wiki Edit: A useful wiki editing app for iPad (But Safari works fine, too.)
If you encounter technical difficulties with the wiki, please contact the District Webmaster.
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy using the wiki.
7/19/2012 - Added new text styles. Made most text larger for improved readability. Increased size of navigation bar in preparation for enhanced nav styles.