Report an Incident
Reporting an Incident
Report alleged bullying, harassment, or intimidation that occurred on school property; at a school-sponsored activity or event off school property; on a school bus; or on the way to and/or from school. If you are a student victim, the parent/guardian of a student victim, a close adult relative of a student victim, or a school staff member and wish to report an incident of alleged bullying, harassment or intimidation, you can use one of the following methods:
Ways to Report an Incident
1. Click here to complete our online form. (en español) The form will automatically be emailed to the Principal and Assistant Principal(s) of the appropriate school.
2. Click here to report an incident to Crime Stoppers.
Be sure to click “Yes” next to “Is this tip related to a school or student.”
3. Click here to print and complete a Bullying and Harassment Report Form.
This form should then be turned in to your home school.
4. Contact the Principal at the student victim’s school.
You can also contact the school for additional information or assistance at any time.
- Home Education Information Packet
- Letter to Open Home Education Program - Electronic Submission
- Letter to Open Home Education Program en español
- Letter to Close Home Education Program
Students in Transition Program/Homeless Students: Please contact Erika Remsberg, Homeless Liaison for Pasco County Schools
Visit Florida Virtual Campus for your "one stop" shopping for high school and post secondary academic career explanation, decision-making, and planning.