A student who is 16 or 17 years of age who is choosing to withdraw from school must sign a “Declaration of Intent to Terminate School Enrollment” form.  Students may obtain the form by speaking with school guidance counselors or a member of the school administration staff.  This form requires parent signature/consent unless the student is legally classified as independent.


Reteaching question(s):