Welcome to Purchasing
The objectives of the Purchasing Department in carrying out the mission statement above involve:
• Operating at the highest standards of ethical conduct and purchasing professionalism through strict adherence to the Code of Ethics of the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing.
• Fair, ethical and non-discriminatory interaction among the staff of the Purchasing Department at all times. The District School Board of Pasco County hereby stipulates and affirms its policy of offering Equal Employment and Educational Opportunities for all persons regardless of race, creed, color, sex, national origin, age or handicap.
• Expeditious completion of the procurement processes for products and services required by the academic and administrative departments of the District.
• Fostering a positive attitude of customer-oriented processes within the Purchasing operation.
• Optimization of purchasing leverage in concert with other school districts and state agencies.
• Implementation of effective and equitable programs ensuring the maximum participation possible in the competitive procurement process for the vendor community.
• Aggressively pursue the introduction and advancement of information technology to the procurement processes within the District whenever consistent with District policy and objectives.
• Dedication to the principle of "Continuous Improvement" in the procurement process of the District School Board of Pasco County.
- VENDOR BID
- W-9 Form
- W8 International Form
- Social Security Disclosure
- Tax Exemption Certificate
- Auction Website
- Purchasing Definitions