Want to view the lunch menu choices from your phone? Simply bookmark www.pasco.k12.fl.us/mobile on your phone and select School Lunch Menus. Here you can view the menu choices for elementary, middle and high school; ask our District Registered Dietitian a question; or view our daily Wellness Tip.
Elementary Breakfast Menu
Elementary Lunch Menu
- Elementary School Lunch Menu (Printable) This is a printable version of the elementary school lunch menu. Information on the this menu is accurate at the time take-home menus are printed. This menu is subject to change and variations may occur by location. To check for updates or changes click the link below to access the most current menu selections along with nutrient information.
- Elementary Lunch Menu with Nutrient Information
Secondary Breakfast Menu
Secondary Lunch Menu
- Middle School Lunch Menu (Printable) This menu is subject to change and variations may occur by location. To check for updates or changes click the link below to access the most current menu selections along with nutrient information.
- High School Lunch Menu (Printable) This menu is subject to change and variations may occur by location. To check for updates or changes click the link below to access the most current menu selections along with nutrient information.
- Secondary Lunch Menu with Nutrient Information
Food and Nutrition Services is proud to serve healthy and kid-appealing menus to Pasco County’s students. School food service programs across the nation face the challenge of providing healthier food choices on limited budgets, while ensuring menus meet the nutrition standards for the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs established by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Our menus must appeal to a wide variety of student appetites and health conditions.
The menus are planned in the FNS District Office by our Registered Dietitian/Nutrition Specialist. Each semester new menus are released; an elementary lunch and breakfast menu, and a secondary breakfast and lunch menu. All menus are planned on a four-week cycle. On the menus, you’ll notice that under each week we list the calendar weeks those menus will be served. All schools within a grade level serve the same menu, but some variations may occur due to locations, product and equipment availability, and student preferences.
School food service programs are regulated and federally funded by USDA, requiring us to serve meals that are age-appropriate and meet established nutrition guidelines for eight nutrients including calories, protein, calcium, iron, vitamin A, vitamin C, total fat, and saturated fat; calories from total fat must be 30% or less, and less than 10% from saturated fat when average over the week. The menu must provide 1/3 of the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of nutrients for lunch, while breakfast must provide 1/4 of the RDAs.
Each day we offer fresh fruits, fresh veggies or garden salad, 100% fruit juice, canned fruits, hot veggies, and lowfat milks. Most of our bread items are made with whole-grains or whole-wheat, and only healthy snacks are offered in addition to the school lunch and breakfast programs. We conduct student taste tests on our menu items, and are always looking for new products and ways to make our menus even better.
Current meal prices
Reduced Price Breakfast: $0.30
Reduced Price Lunch: $0.40
Full Price Breakfast
Full Price Lunch
Secondary Classic: $2.50
Secondary Alternative: $3.00
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.