Directions to our District Offices<< Back
Get Custom Driving Directions | Download a Map of the District Office Complex
From New Port Richey
- Starting on US Hwy 19, head south to SR-54/State Rd 54.
- Turn left at SR-54/State Rd 54.
- Continue straight to stay on SR-54/State Rd 54, crossing Little Rd and passing underneath SR 589/Suncoast Parkway (17.7 mi).
- Turn left at Land O Lakes Blvd/SR-45/US-41. The District offices will be on your left
From Dade City
- Starting on US-301/US-98, head north or south to Meridian Ave/SR-52.
- Turn left at Meridian Ave/SR-52 (1.2 mi).
- Turn left at 21st St/SR-52 (5.1 mi).
- Turn left past Saint Leo University to remain on SR-52/State Rd 52 (14.6 mi).
- Turn left at Land O Lakes Blvd/SR-45/US-41. The District offices will be on your right
From Tampa Int'l Airport
- Head northeast on George J Bean Pkwy toward Airport Access Rd. (2 mi).
- Merge onto SR-589 N/SR-60 W via the ramp to Veterans Exwy/Clearwater/Hwy 589. (13.1 mi - Partial toll road).
- Take exit 13 toward SR-597/Dale Mabry Hwy. Merge onto Veterans Expy N (3.1 mi).
- Exit left onto SR-597 (4.4 mi).
- Slight left at Land O Lakes Blvd/SR-45/US-41. The District offices will be on your left (5.7 mi).
The District School Board of Pasco County is System Accredited by AdvancED/Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Kurt S. Browning, Superintendent of Schools
Unless otherwise noted, content copyright ©2014 Pasco County Schools. All rights reserved.