Create a Legacy - Register to be a School Volunteer
Haga clic aquí para la versión española
Please note: School volunteers must complete a new application and undergo a background check every year. Volunteer approvals are valid from July 1st to June 30th.
- Fill out our new volunteer application online. You must be 18 or older (and not attending a Pasco County School) to apply to be a volunteer. DSBPC Students (peer volunteers) must download and complete MIS form #661, before sending it to the District Volunteer Program Office.
- Visit your local school and tell them you want to volunteer. They will help you get started. If you are unsure of which schools are close to where you live use our search resources.
Additional Volunteer Opportunities!
Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) offers opportunities for all volunteers 55 and over who want to find challenging, rewarding, and significant service opportunities in their local schools and communities.
Additional volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting classroom teachers,
- Assisting in the media center,
- Office assistant,
- Lunchroom assistant,
- Other areas as determined by the school administration
- Golden and Silver School Award Application (Information Only)
- Five Star Award Application (Information Only)
- Five Star Training and Technical Assistance
Linda Cobbe, Director