The 2014-2015 District Outstanding School Volunteer Award Winners are:
- Youth – Sydney Payne, nominated by Gulfside Elementary School
- Adult – Hiral Patel, nominated by Odessa Elementary School
- Senior – Leslie Thiel, nominated by Gulf Middle School
Create a Legacy - Register to be a School Volunteer
Haga clic aquí para la versión española Please note: School volunteers must complete a new application and undergo a background check every year. Volunteer approvals are valid from July 1st to June 30th.
Fill out our new volunteer application online. You must be 18 or older (and not attending a Pasco County School) to apply to be a volunteer. DSBPC Students (peer volunteers) must download and complete MIS form #661, before sending it to the District Volunteer Program Office.
Visit your local school and tell them you want to volunteer. They will help you get started. If you are unsure of which schools are close to where you live use our search resources.
Additional volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting classroom teachers,
- Assisting in the media center,
- Office assistant,
- Lunchroom assistant,
- Other areas as determined by the school administration
Great American Teach In
Please contact individual school volunteer coordinators to find out how you can participate in the Great American Teach In. The event is held annually on the third Wednesday in November.
Linda Cobbe, Director
- District Fact Sheet
- Acronym Dictionary
- Facebook Guide
- Parent Guide
- School and Teacher Website Laws and Policies
- Social Media Guidelines