Wednesday, January 16, 2013
River Ridge High School National Technical Honor Society Inaugural Induction
On Tuesday, January 15th an induction ceremony was held for the inaugural members of the first National Technical Honor Society (NTHS) at River Ridge.
NTHS (www.NTHS.org) is the acknowledged leader in the recognition of outstanding student achievement in career and technical education. Thousands of schools and colleges are affiliated with the Society. Member schools agree that NTHS encourages higher scholastic achievement, cultivates a desire for personal excellence, and helps top students find success in today’s highly competitive workplace.
The requirements for membership are that the student must be part of a CTE program/course (includes ROTC) and maintain a 3.0 WGPA. Interested students should see Mr. Hoffmann in room 3-115 for applications and information.
Story courtesy of Mike Carlson.
Pictured below with Mrs. Swanson are the officers, from left: Brandon Ramos, President; Stephen DeVinney, Vice-President; Hannah Chasney; Secretary and Amar Patel, Treasurer.
Five Most Recent...
- Six Pasco Are Teams Going to World OM Finals
- Students entering 7th grade can get a free Tdap vaccination on May 22, 2014
- Eckerd Partners with Pasco County Schools to bring Educational Success to Foster Youth
- Pasco High Teacher 1 of 8 in U.S. Going on South Korea Ag Tour
- Pasco District Sets Kindergarten Pre-Registration, Head Start/Early Head Start Application Date