Wednesday, January 16, 2013
River Ridge High School National Technical Honor Society Inaugural Induction
On Tuesday, January 15th an induction ceremony was held for the inaugural members of the first National Technical Honor Society (NTHS) at River Ridge.
NTHS (www.NTHS.org) is the acknowledged leader in the recognition of outstanding student achievement in career and technical education. Thousands of schools and colleges are affiliated with the Society. Member schools agree that NTHS encourages higher scholastic achievement, cultivates a desire for personal excellence, and helps top students find success in today’s highly competitive workplace.
The requirements for membership are that the student must be part of a CTE program/course (includes ROTC) and maintain a 3.0 WGPA. Interested students should see Mr. Hoffmann in room 3-115 for applications and information.
Story courtesy of Mike Carlson.
Pictured below with Mrs. Swanson are the officers, from left: Brandon Ramos, President; Stephen DeVinney, Vice-President; Hannah Chasney; Secretary and Amar Patel, Treasurer.
Five Most Recent...
- Superintendent to Serve Students on Lunch Bus Today
- Land O’ Lakes High Special Olympians Selected for Team USA
- Pasco Schools to Hold Community Meetings to Solicit Input on Proposed After-School Programs
- Number of Pasco Students Taking AP Classes, Percent of Passing Scores Climb
- Community Feedback Nights for 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grant
- Wiregrass Grad Heads to McDaniel College on Full Ride
- Lunch Bus helps feed Pasco students in the summer
- Pack-A-Sack seeks help feeding hungry students