Monday, October 07, 2013
2014 Benefits Open Enrollment Begins on October 7, 2013, and Closes on November 8, 2013.
The ESS website is now available through the District's website by selecting "Employee" in the main menu bar, and then clicking on "Employee Self Service," or by clicking on the following direct link: https://mss.pasco.k12.fl.us/ess
Five Most Recent...
- Update on Hudson Schools
- Cinderella Project Again Giving Free Prom Dresses
- Ribbon Cutting for Pasco Schools’ 5th Health and Wellness Center
- Marchman Technical College Joins Honor Society, Seeks NATEF Certification
- Stewart Middle School Parent University for Incoming 6th Grade Families
- School district buys land for elementary
- Gulf High SADD helps with video calling for seat belt safety - See more at: http://suncoastnews.com/
- Pasco County high schoolers cut hair to send students to Camp Jenny
- PR Rotary to boost school Clothes Closets
- Cotee River Elementary stages special education games - See more at: http://suncoastnews.com/su/list