Monday, June 01, 2009
Congratulations to the FNS Manager Intern Graduates
FNS is pleased to announce the 2009 graduating class of manager interns. Each intern spent the last 16 weeks working along side an experienced manager at a training facility, learning both knowledge and skill-based applications needed to become a successful FNS school food service manager.
This is the sixth year for the FNS Manager Internship Program, and the first year the program utilized online training classes. More than 40 employees applied, and eight interns graduated Thursday night, May 28, 2009 at Dr. John Long Middle School. The next manager internship class will begin in August.
Congratulations to the following FNS Manager Interns graduates:
- Evelyn Babilonia, Dr. John Long Middle School
- Kimberly Bilello, Oakstead Elementary School
- Crystal Hadley, Charles S. Rushe Middle School
- Patricia Hopper, Land O' Lakes High School
- Wendy Howard, Wiregrass Ranch High School
- Robin Ladig, Centennial Middle School
- Lisa Parker, J.W. Mitchell High School
- Michele Weibley, Bayonet Point Middle School